Sunday, February 5, 2012

Favourite New Lure


I was looking for some new inline spinners, one of my favourite bass lures for shallow rivers.  The bass just can't seem to lay off the vibrations.

I've owned a lot of different inline spinners from dollar store cheapies to Mepps.  While checking out the fishing world online, I found this guy who handmakes his lures and thought I'd give them a try since they looked awesome. Rockstar Lures has some great looking lures.

When my package arrived, I could not have been happier. The quality was second to none.  I thick wire supports a large blade, multiple beads, lots of feathers and a sharp red hook attached with an oval split ring for quick changing. Compared to anthing I bought in the stores, these look better.  The paint jobs are great.  As a bonus to the 4 3 inch bass lures I bought, Rockstar Lures sent me a 7 inch pike lure free!  The pike lure looks like it could withstand a bite from the largest Northern out there and would summon ancient fish from the depths of the lake with it's huge blade.

Not only do they look great, but they perform in the water.  The lures run true, cause big vibrations and spin even at slow speeds.

I can't wait for bass season to try these guys out in some of my favourite spots.





No comments:

Post a Comment