Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Storm Kickin' Saga... continues? I'm as surprised as you are.

So a friend of mine tells me he's going up to Thunder Bay for some pike fishing. I get excited and tell him to try to find--with emphasis on try, as I expect this to be scarce--a Storm Kickin' Stick. I further recite to him a story wherein I used said bait to outfish my co-anglers, of the brother-in-law nature. He says he's on his way, so he won't have time to track one down.

And then... he sends me a message from his BlackBerry that there's Kickin' Sticks as far as the eye can see! So I check Storm's website, and it looks like Rapala has not only revamped things with Storm's complete catalogue intact, they've even added a Swimmin' Stick, which is like the Kickin' Stick only with a lip. Lippy Buggers!

I'm glad Rapala didn't kill my lure!

1 comment:

  1. I just looked at their US catalogue they have some pretty cool soft bait kickin' fish as well. I might have to pick some up. Nice find.

    ReplyDelete